Reinvent the way to communicate freshness that lasts and laaasssttts!
Brief has been updated
Please note that the brief has been changed. We simplified the challenge for you. Please read it carefully before creating and submitting your entries!
Most brands who communicate long-lasting freshness do so literally. They use a flower (or similar) motif to communicate freshness & a notion of time to communicate long lasting. However, since so many brands do this, this technique simply doesn’t turn heads anymore – especially among the notoriously advertising skeptical Millennials.
The brand behind this contest wants to turn heads and get noticed, mostly because the products truly deliver fresh scent that laaasssttts. Take existing home & air freshening products, and multiply freshness by 100! – the difference is that palpable!
The brand also knows that the target, urban Millennials, really appreciate scent moments & experiences in many forms throughout the day-to-day. For example, even if many of them live in a small & simply decorated flat, they actively see it as a haven to recharge themselves to better hit their “on stage” or “on-the-go” life again. For them, scent plays a strong role in their daily life.
Can you help us come up with a different and surprising way to express long-lasting freshness?
Show us an intuitive, creative, even quirky way to express long-lasting freshness that turns heads.
In a poster with a bold tagline / claim, please communicate freshness that laaasssts and laaasssttts. On a separate page, tell us what your idea is, and why it’s new in a short paragraph.
We do not want to see anything related to flowers, or notions of time such as clocks, hour-glasses, or calendar like motifs. We have tried this, and they come out flat & déjà vu.
Think of freshness that doesn’t give up, doesn’t let you down, exhilarates you, but that doesn’t overwhelm or suffocate. Please take inspiration from your day-to-day experiences or frustrations with freshness. What would be the ultimate claim to express long lasting freshness? Please don’t hesitate to tap into popular culture, the world around us, space or even beyond.
The brand is bold, feisty, quirky and original. It provides long-lasting freshness for clothes (all sorts of them), and for inside space (candles, scent diffusers and air fresheners) that can transform any experience for the better, and even save situations. Your idea should intrigue them enough to give it a try.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
It is time for you to get creative! The brand trusts you to think boldly. There are two interesting examples to inspire you in your thinking about freshness:
- A lipstick brand doesn’t claim it’s a long-lasting lipstick, but rather, it claims to be “kiss-proof”. People get the point … it lasts no matter what the lips do throughout the day!
- An antiperspirant deodorant doesn’t claim to not leave white lines on clothes, but rather, it claims to be “black dress-approved” because it doesn’t leave white marks on clothes, even on a black dress. People get the point … it doesn’t leave visible white residue.
You can express freshness either in a literal or in a metaphorical way.
The bad entries would be the ones that use ordinary elements like flowers or clocks to communicate “long lasting freshness” in a linear & literal way. We need totally new ideas and intuitive ways of communicating this simple concept.
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 1,500€
- #3 상금 500€
A poster with a tagline.
The winning entries need to express long-lasting freshness in a smart, new and impactful way that will make urban Millennials’ heads turn.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Entries should be in English.
- The brand’s colors are black & teal blue (Pantone 326C).
- It’s a premium aspirational brand who wants to make a difference in urban Millennials’ life.
- The brand’s bold, feisty, quirky and original character should influence your concept.
- Entries should be in 영어
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.