Come up with a big idea for social media that makes teens looooooove Cornetto!
What comes to mind when you think of Cornetto? All the wonderful summer colours? The expected, yet surprising chocolate tip? Cornetto is the iconic, one-of-a-kind original, oh-so creamy ice cream in a crunchy, golden wafer cone. What makes it an irresistible afternoon snack is the pleasurable palette experience when the creamy ice cream meets the crunchy wafer.
Cornetto wants to connect with today’s teens (15-19 years old), so called “Centennials”. They are the only ones who have lived with smartphones and tablets from the day they were born. They are more independent minded and driven, only impressed by the most unique, original and humorous content. Cornetto wants to connect with them in their way, showing them how amazing Cornetto through creative and humorous content on social media around the year.
Can you come up with a big idea to make teenagers fall in love with Cornetto on social media channels?
Come up with a big idea that can be applied to different occasions throughout the year to introduce Cornetto’s multi sensorial experience on social media. Express your idea in one surprising and funny poster.
We’re looking for more than food porn type images showing delicious Cornetto ice cream, or a standard poster showing teenagers falling in love over a Cornetto. We want you to show the great multi sensorial feeling when creamy ice cream meets a crunchy wafer cone.
We need you to think of a BIG IDEA that can be applied very easily to different occasions around the year. Think about the special occasions in one year, some social trends or cultural events related to celebrities, anything that raises a topic. Be creative! Use one poster as an example to demonstrate how it works and what it looks like.
On the first page, use a poster to demonstrate your idea. On the second page, please answer three questions:
- Describe your idea in your own words.
- In the poster, what occasion is it for and why do you think teens will love it?
- How can your idea be reapplied to other occasions?
We are not looking for an idea of posters that makes teens LOL (laugh out loud), rather we’re looking for an idea of playful and humorous posters that makes them giggle or smile and share with their friends. Cornetto is confident, encouraging and happy, but not pushy, overly chatty or abrupt.
The posters will be viewed on social media channels where most people access them on mobile devices. Your visual needs to be mobile friendly and easy to understand.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
There are many different social events you can use: a presidential election in your country, the Olympics, Mother’s day, the holiday season… as long as it’s interesting for teenagers!
An example of a good entry would be the idea of a series of funny images about how different things match perfectly and brings happiness, just like the creamy ice cream and crunchy wafer cone. It can be used for Solstice (the first day of summer), 90th birthday of the Queen, International Jazz Day, International day of Happiness…
Bad entries would be ideas that can’t be reapplied to other occasions throughout the year and, don’t bring a smile to their face when they see it, or the ones without the clear message about Cornetto’s creaminess and crunchiness.
- #1 상금 1,500€
- #2 상금 600€
- #3 상금 400€
Poster with text description
The winning idea will be a big idea that can be applied to different occasions throughout the year. The winning posters should bring to life the multi sensorial experience of Cornetto - the creamy ice cream in a crunchy wafer cone in a surprising and humorous way. They need to be relevant for social trends or cultural events so Cornetto can use them during specific occasions throughout the year.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Download the brand book and product visuals from the toolkit.
- The entries should be in English.
- Cornetto is a summer snack! Please show the bright and sunny environment in your poster.
- You can think about any local holidays or events related to your culture. It doesn’t have to be a global event.
- You don’t have to show Cornetto product in your brief but it has to convey the message about the creaminess and the crunchiness.
- Your main visual should be self-explanatory. The text in the poster is only there to make the poster stronger.
- Entries should be in 영어
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.