Show how hairdressers can turn everyday drama into feel good stories.
Hairdressers face a lot of pressure. They are expected to make absolutely anyone look fabulous - it’s not an easy job!
Hairdressers also have to be sociable, to be able to talk to and be nice to anyone, even difficult clients. On top of this, they have to be creative, have a sparkling personality and always be bang on trend!
When a total stranger walks into your salon, you have to be able to understand what they want and advise, cut and style their hair. Clients can obviously get angry with you if you make them wear a hat for months… Can you imagine how hard it is to handle tough clients?
In a creative and light-hearted video or animation, show us an unexpected and fun story about how a hairdresser working in a salon handles a difficult client and provides a solution that makes everyone happy.
In the end, a hairdresser can always solve tricky situations. Your video or animation should show that they can save the drama and that they can be trusted with your hair!
Your creation must be really fun and make viewers want to share it with their friends. The best ones will be shown online, on Facebook or other social media platforms.
In terms of tone, please keep it light-hearted. Humor is more than welcome but it must be balanced and neither clients nor hairdressers should be degraded.
This contest is for Londa Professional, a brand of professional hair care products.
TIPS: We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your media as it will be rejected.
Example of an entry: a blonde girl comes into a salon and asks to have her hair dyed black. The hairdresser tries to explain to her that this might not be a very good idea - she has very pale skin and her dress style is very girly. Black hair wouldn’t fit her personality. She insists, so the hairdresser has no choice and gives her what she wants. When she sees the results, she is shocked by her new look and gets angry at the hairdresser. He replies, “I did warn you, but you insisted!” The girl throws a tantrum… then the hairdresser has an idea: he shows her some pages in a magazine about goth style. He tells her she is now an ‘emo’ and that’s very trendy too, she just has to buy new, all black clothes. She is comforted by this perspective and leaves the salon happy.
- #1 상금 5,000€
- #2 상금 3,000€
- #3 상금 2,000€
Videos and animations no longer than 45 seconds.
We will award the most creative, fun and clever videos. Only high quality videos will be considered.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- We need to feel the passion that the hairdresser has for his job as well as the idea that he can solve any problem or situation.
- Maximum length of your video is 45 seconds.
- You do not have to feature any hair care products in your entry. If you do so, please avoid showing any products that is not from Londa Profesionnal.
- Please submit your entry in English or any language as long as it is English subtitled.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.