Bring a new beauty product to life in a busy, yet premium environment.
Picture yourself walking through the beauty section of a large department or drug store. You are looking for the latest face moisturizer. As you stroll around the brands’ corners, you feel a bit overwhelmed by the number of products. There are so many types of brands and products. The area is filled with many different claims, colors, stands, lights, screens and music. No product in particular really stands out. The beauty advisors are approaching you and you smell some nice fragrances over there… this is too much stimulus! You just wanted a new face moisturizer and now you feel a bit lost.
In an ideal world, people looking for the latest beauty product would be able to notice it as soon as they step into the store. Can you help do that?
Create an original in-store display that will attract shoppers to a new high-end skin care product and appeal to their senses.
A famous beauty brand that wishes to remain confidential, wants to have inspiration for an in-store on in-store display that will quickly and clearly convey the message of “new product” to shoppers who are shopping in cluttered high-end areas of beauty shops, department stores, duty free shops or pharmacies. This is for a brand that offers high-performance and premium skin care products.
Your idea can include signage, banners, floor markings, stands, 3D objects, screens, samplings, anything that you think will convey the ideas of “NEW” and “PREMIUM”.
Finally, your display should make the shopper want to choose this product and not another one.
Your display can appeal to both men and women but should clearly target one of the two in particular. This means your display should be either masculine or feminine, not neutral.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use these in your submission or it will be rejected.
Start by thinking how you can use the senses while shopping for a beauty product. Imagine this brand is launching a new skin care product that dramatically reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone. When entering the beauty area in the duty free shop, you would see a beautiful theatre curtain with the letters “NEW” printed in white on it. As you come closer to the curtain, you touch it slightly and it opens to reveal a small and beautiful stage with an elegant jar of cream in the spotlight. You are then encouraged to try on this new product.
- #1 상금 4,000€
- #2 상금 2,000€
- #3 상금 2,000€
- #4 상금 1,000€
- #5 상금 1,000€
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text. (PDF only)
We will only accept entries that have a premium design and those that clearly convey the idea of “NEW”. The jury will focus on originality because a lot has been done in this area before. The winners will be those that best capture the essence of a new product while standing out in a high-end area.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- This contest is for a brand that we cannot disclose, so we will call it "Beauty". To create your display, please use the logo in the toolkit. Do not create a logo or a new brand name, this is not the purpose of the contest.
- Your display is for beauty products such as skin care products: facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, anti-aging cream, eye treatment
- You can create a display that will appeal to men or women. Your entry should be in English.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.