Enable youngsters to “dive into love” through their mobile phones
Youngsters in their early twenties are positive, energetic and often courageous. They aspire to be in a romantic relationship and fully enjoy what love has to offer. However, social pressure, shyness or cultural influences make them hesitant to express their love and hold them back from fully enjoying these moments.
Cornetto believes that this should not happen, especially nowadays. From now on, with the help of mobile phones, every boy and girl should be able to dive into love whenever and wherever they want. A mobile phone is like a best friend to young people, with whom they can share all their secrets and have access to information, entertainment and friends anytime and anywhere. Mobile phones empower young people to explore new relationships and develop old ones through interactions. Through mobile phones, young people can always experience new things; even when these experiences involve love and romance.
Create a simple, enjoyable and appealing mobile experience (an app, a digital tool, a game, an activation on SNS sites, or any offline activity requiring a mobile phone to participate and spread the words; etc.) to enable youngsters (19-21 y/o, university students) to deep dive into love and fully enjoy these special moments that love can offer.
Your mobile concept should be simple and very easy to implement. It can be a mobile phone application, a contest, a game, a tool or other, provided it can be used on a mobile phone or requires a mobile phone to participate and spread the words. It should help young people to meet, make friends, find and develop a romantic relationship… in a nutshell, really “dive into love” and fully enjoy everything about it. It should be appealing enough to reach out to every boy and girl and make them want to talk about it and share with their friends. Think about what you want people to do in this mobile experience rather than what specific social network sites you want to use as we all know the biggest and most popular sites. Focus on the experience rather than the channel.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start thinking about the natural process involved for developing a romantic relationship, and then try to relate it to popular apps, social networks, chat applications, etc. that young people use on their mobile phones.
E.g. Young people love to share music and play online games with their mobile phones. You can think about how to make like-minded boys and girls meet through sharing the same kind of music or playing the same online game. Or like some mobile social apps allow people to meet through location-based networking, e.g. they can shake their phones to find new friends located nearby and interact with them. You can develop an application that can alert young people when their online acquaintance or “wannabe friends” are physically near them or at the same venue, so they can come to meet them.
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 1,500€
- #3 상금 500€
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text (no more than 6 pages)
We expect innovative and appealing ideas that will generate a buzz online and help young people to explore love and engage in a relationship via their mobile phones. It should create an enjoyable and exciting experience that will encourage people to use it and talk about it with friends.
The winning entry will be potentially developed into a real digital tool by the highly popular ice-cream brand Cornetto, which believes that love is a journey that is worth diving into.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- You have to feature the Cornetto logo and the tagline “dive in” in the design of your app/activation/etc. Please download it from here.
- You should bring your idea to life through visuals and designs. Your content must be clearly expressed so that users will immediately understand what they need to do after reading the instruction.
- You may add some explanations about your idea but do not overwhelm it with text.
- Your creation should not include any sexual references or content.
- Your entry must be in English or Chinese.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.