How can you creatively convince munchers to try out the new amazing Pringles flavor – Chili and Sour Cream?
Pringles potato chips, seriously, how good are they? They come in a perfectly crispy stack, full of flavor, stored in the iconic Pringles can and really are the ultimate snack for people who want a fun, yummy nibble that hits the spot.
So here is some good news - Pringles decided to innovate with a new delicious flavor that you’re going to be mad about… Chili & Sour Cream! Can you imagine how incredible this new flavor is going to be? A most popular chili flavor with an exciting touch of that famous Pringles Sour Cream. Makes your mouth water already, doesn’t it?
Your job is to get the word out and make sure that everyone tastes this awesome potato chip! You need to convince everyone with a mouth to give this incredibly tasty, new snack a try, through creativity and originality.
Knock us off our feet with incredibly creative and interesting print ad that convinces snackers everywhere to try the new and amazing Pringles flavor - Chili & Sour Cream because it is the ultimate premium taste and fun!
Your print ad should connect with young adults (18-30) that are looking for the best taste and crunchiness from their snack. They are fun loving, outgoing and social. They are looking for excitement in the lives, to be amused, to laugh, to be involved in trends and to basically have a good time. Think of ways you can express this new original flavor so that they will be drooling and craving it.
Your ad must be very surprising. Make a visual and copy that would get people to notice the new flavor, crave it and TRY IT.
When you submit your print ad, please answer the following questions in a second, separate page:
- What is the main idea of your entry?
- How does your ad encourage people to try the new flavor?
- What makes your entry different from regular ads for potato chips?
- Why would your ad connect with 18-34 young adults?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
Think of yourself. What would you tell yourself that would convince you the new flavor is a “MUST TRY”? You need to use key images and text (if you want) that tell a compelling story about the new flavor.
A good idea could be: a visual showing a small car accident between chili's convertible and sour cream's jeep. Even though they crashed, they're really happy.
Copy: some mixes should happen. Rationale: the combination of both flavors create an amazing new taste that is even better than each flavor by itself, so it's a good thing that they meet (even in a bad scenario).
Avoid using cliché like this:
Bad idea - anything unexciting and boring An ad with a picture of Pringle’s sour cream and chili surrounded by fire to show the heat – anything boring that we’ve all seen a million times before that doesn’t truly create craving and interest.
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 2,000€
- #3 상금 1,000€
- #4 상금 1,000€
- #5 상금 500€
Print ad and text explanation (2 pages PDF)
We are looking for straightforward, highly distinctive, original, convincing entries. Don’t overcomplicate, the viewer should get your message fast and easily. Your entry should also capture the Pringles personality - Pringles is all about being playful and having a fun time. Be creative and imaginative but nothing too crazy. Make your entry hilarious/interesting/amusing but not TOO weird and over-the-top.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Please submit entries in English.
- Please include the Pringles logo that you can download here. Do NOT change the logo. Keep it as is otherwise your entry will not be accepted.
- If you need to use the Pringles packshot in your ad, please use the red (original) packshot as a place holder instead. It is not mandatory to use the package that you can download here.
- You don’t need to include a tagline in your entry, as long as you feel that the image is strong on its own.
- Please answer the questions (found in the “brief” section) in a second, separate page.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.