Create a new Milkybar product for mother & child moments that matter!
Here is a daily and universal situation, one of these precious moments in life: a mother is picking up her six year-old daughter (we will call her Sarah) from school. It is a private moment of bonding between mother and daughter with plenty of hugs and kisses, and motherly love. Sarah has had a long day at school that required energy and concentration. Mum wants to treat her, reward her for her work and welcome her back into the loving family environment.
She usually gives Sarah a Milkybar Kid Bar, a delicious white chocolate bar. This is a product from Nestlé and quite famous in the UK. (It’s known as "Galak" in France and in other countries)
Milkybar is a pure childhood delight. Mothers who give Milkybar to their kids know they can never go wrong. Also, as it contains natural ingredients, they know it is a healthy choice.
Milkybar is available as Milkybar Kid Bar, Milkybar Buttons, and Milkybar Giant Buttons Sharing Bag.
Milkybar Kid Bars are delicious but they are gone so fast… Sarah eats it and goes to play, but her mother would love to spend more time with her chatting and sharing a bit more. She wants the moment to be a little more fun, more intense.
What new treat could she give to Sarah to make the moment special?
Invent a new Milkybar treat that mothers can give their children to make the bonding moment after school more special, more delightful.
Milkybar is interested in new formats and shapes, new flavors, ingredients and textures, new packaging ideas and new ways to eat.
Mothers really want to enjoy the moment when they meet their children after school and they want that moment to last, to make it more intense, more special… They don't want it to be over in just 30 seconds.
The context is an intimate family moment. The product will be eaten either in the car on the way home or at home. It is not intended for birthday parties, outdoor playgrounds or recess.
In your entry, besides giving details about your product idea, we ask you to answer one question:
Describe the moment. What happens between the mother and her child? Tell us how you can turn a potentially trite moment into something more intense and precious.
You can work either on an individual serving or larger portions, to share with brothers and sisters.
Here are some dos and donts:
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can go far in reinventing the sweet treat that kids enjoy after school.
You can reinvent the composition of Milkybar… adding biscuits, fruits, dairy products, nuts is an option.
You can also change the texture to make it crispy, chewy…
Focus on the packaging to make it attractive, collectible, or educational.
Think about routines… what can be changed in the way kids eat this snack to make the moment last and more fun?
One good idea for this contest could be a ball-shaped Milkybar, a small ball of white chocolate with puffed rice and fruit bits. It is wrapped in a foil and there is an extra paper around the ball, with stickers with random letters. When the kids eat the snack (e.g. at home), they will ask their mum for a piece of paper and write words with the stickers. Of course the fun part for them will be to wait before they actually have enough letters to write the words… so they can collect the stickers over a week and have fun when they have more letters.
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 1,500€
- #3 상금 500€
Product & packaging design - presentations with illustrations and text. (5 pages max)
Awards will go to the most original ideas. Those that reinvent the kids’ treat and create an extra special bonding moment between mother and child.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- As an indication, you might be interested to know that the price of a Milkybar is less than 1 euro. Your product should cost approximately the same price. Remember that the product will be bought by the mothers, not the children themselves.
- The product is designed for children around 6 years old.
- Please download logo from toolkit.
- Entries that do not answer the mandatory question will be discarded.
- Entries must be in English.
- Stay in line with the brand’s personality which is: honest, carefree and spirited.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.