How much do you love your smartphone?
To most of us, a smartphone is more than a phone. It is a 24/7 companion that helps us work, shop, play, keep in touch, share and learn. We use it to access our contacts, our memories, our friends and our lives… Imagine how you would feel if you were to lose your smartphone!
Smartphones are now so powerful that many people do not even use a personal computer, as everything they want to do is available in the palm of their hands.
A big technology brand is interested to know what you can do with your smartphone that is so much better, easier and more fun than with a PC or laptop. Can you help?
Surprise computer users by sharing a moment when your smartphone was the best way to do what you wanted to do.
Your entry should include a visual and answers to these 2 simple questions:
- What is the idea and moment behind your entry? And what did you do with your phone that cannot be done as well on a PC or laptop?
- On the other hand, what's the one thing your smartphone currently does not do as well as a PC or laptop that you would want to change?
Stay away from very basic smartphone activities like making phone calls, sending text messages, emails or just taking pictures, unless taking a picture was a part of something more complex (for example, showing a plumber what the problem was with a clogged sink so that he could bring the right tools with him before coming to your house). Think about moments and activities when a smartphone is simply better than a personal computer.
You can share a real moment, bring to life a friend’s moment or just imagine one, even if you have not done it yet but know you could.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
- Visual: A picture of a dress in an online store that you purchased on the way to a party with a mobile payment button.
- The idea/moment: You received an invitation to a party on your phone and realized that you had nothing appropriate to wear. While travelling to the party you managed to shop for a dress that you could pick up at a store near the venue. Everything was done seamlessly on the go and you turned up on time, looking your best! As you don’t usually carry a laptop when you’re shopping, there is no way you could have done that without your smartphone. Furthermore the online store was optimized for smartphone purchase and it instantly recommended the store nearest you thanks to your phone’s GPS. Best of all, you paid through your smartphone!
- One way a smartphone is not as good as a laptop yet: You like to design dresses as a hobby. Unfortunately your smartphone does not do as well as a laptop in handling the powerful design software you use to create your designs.
- #1 상금 1,500€
- #2 상금 600€
- #3 상금 400€
1 page including 1 visual (photography or illustration) + text
We are looking for creativity, compelling visual and thoughtful reflection on how you feel about your smartphone when it comes to helping you throughout the day in what you want to do. We are particularly interested in instances when you feel that a smartphone is better than a PC or laptop. Quality of the visual is less important than your insights, moment and thoughts about it.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Entries in English only
- Entries must be your own creation, illustrations or photography. Do not use stock photography. If you submit photography, you must have the explicit consent of the people portrayed.
- The use of third party elements is not allowed in this contest. You cannot use any materials from the Internet in your entry.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.