Surprise us with the next frozen sparkling beverage sensation!
Tracey is your typical twenty years old. She is in her first year studying literature. She is always looking to be stimulated by new sensations. She likes a wide variety of food, sometimes she chooses healthy options and sometimes she likes to be more indulgent. She loves making things. She is always connected to her friends on social media on her phone. Brian is in his mid-twenties and just got his first job in an advertising agency. He never shies away from expressing himself. He loves products and experiences that are personalized “just for him”. When they want to take a break mid afternoon, they head to their local McDonald’s with their friends and order a frozen sparkling beverage.
Frozen sparkling beverages are similar to sparkling beverages but with an additional ingredient that fills the drink with air to create a delicious and refreshing, light and fluffy ice-cold drink. These frosty treats come in many flavors including favorite brands from The Coca-Cola Company's such as Coca-Cola, Sprite and Fanta.
Young people like Tracey or Brian (aged 18 to 35 years old) love FSB as a treat that’s between a beverage and a dessert. They usually purchase them at fast food restaurants like McDonald’s. Because FSB take time to drink, they are a great mid-afternoon snack when they’re socializing and catching up with friends or for a break with colleagues.
The challenge is that FSB have been popular for a while, therefore they are seen less as a novelty now. It is a bit of the same old, same old… Can you inject a spark of creativity to make them exciting to drink again so that Brian or Tracey will keep ordering them?
Tracey and Brian have just arrived at a McDonald’s counter. Can you surprise them with a very innovative Coca-Cola frozen sparkling beverage that they will want to order?
You are free to rethink the product and its packaging (as long as it uses one of the Coca-Cola brands: it could be in Soft Drinks like Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta or other beverages like Tea, Coffee or Juice). Your new product will be sold exclusively at McDonald’s.
Don't just add a new flavor to it. Think outside the box with a totally new experience that will surprise young people like Brian and Tracey who have been drinking FSB for a long time!
Please answer the following questions in your entry:
- What is your product about? (What is its name? What is inside? What does it do?)
- What is new in your frozen sparkling beverage idea?
- Why would it appeal to young people aged 18 to 35 years old?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
As a starting point, think about Tracey, Brian and their lifestyle. How is their day like? How do they socialize and interact with friends? How do they like to be refreshed and entertained?
Example of a good entry: A frozen sparkling drink that changes color as you drink it and gets colder as it melts. The packaging has a protective layer so your hands don’t get too cold because the drink will! Drinkers will be challenged to drink it for the longest period of time to see if they can withstand the extreme icy sensation! That could trigger conversations and competitions among friends.
Example of a bad entry: A Sprite frozen sparkling drink with apple juice. Just adding apple juice to it is not very original and it unlikely to surprise people like Brian or Tracey. We need you to push the bar higher and reinvent the experience!
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 1,500€
- #3 상금 500€
PDF presentation up to 3 pages.
The best ideas will inspire a new FSB that will be launched in the Australian market, as a partnership between the 2 brands. We are looking for groundbreaking ideas to surprise consumers that are increasingly jaded and demanding. Make sure your product idea is actually doable.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Entries must be in English only.
- Your new product idea must be a frozen sparkling beverage.
- Include a product idea and its packaging.
- It must not contain alcohol.
- Your idea must not be for children below 13. Please do not include any images of children below 13 or any visuals clearly appealing to children below 13.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.