Can you help us surprise young adults in a way that will make them crave frozen sparkling drinks?
Young people like Tracey (aged 18 to 35 years old), love frosty treats, like Frozen Sparking Beverages (or FSB for short), from the Coca-Cola Company, as they are treat that’s between a beverage and a dessert. They usually purchase them at fast food restaurants like McDonald’s. Because FSB take time to drink, they are a great mid-afternoon snack when they’re socializing and catching up with friends or for a break with colleagues.
Although she loves them Tracey doesn’t think as much about having a FSB as she used to. Maybe she doesn’t find them as exciting. Or she is just tired of them. She has a lot on her mind. And there are just so many other ways, old and new to get refreshment in a fun way. How could you make Tracey crave for a Coca-Cola FSB at McDonald’s?
What original campaign, activity or promotion could Coca-Cola do online or on social media to make young people like Tracey crave a FSB, without relying on gimmicks such as price cut or free giveaways?
There are so many advertising campaigns online and on social media that compete for young people’s attention. We need to cut through the clutter. And it is too easy to just say “buy our product and we’ll give you a discount or a gift”. We are looking for an idea that is original. Something that people like Tracey will notice. Something that will make them want to order a FSB at McDonald’s.
Your idea should appeal to people like Tracey:
Tracey is in her second year studying literature. She is always looking to be stimulated by new sensations and experiences. She has a little bit of a “I’ve seen it, I’ve done it, I’ve been there” mindset. She loves making things. She is always connected to her friends on social media on her phone. She enjoys expressing herself, her personality, and her special quirks. She loves products and experiences that are personalized “just for her”. She knows what a FSB is and she has tried them before.
Think outside the box with a totally new communication or promotional idea that will surprise young people like Tracey who have been drinking FSB for a long time!
Please answer the following questions in your entry:
- What is your idea about? (What is the message? How will it reach young people? What do they need to do?)
- What is new about it compared to all the other advertising and promotions for drinks?
- Why would it appeal to young people aged 18 to 35 years old?
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
As a starting point, think about Tracey and her lifestyle. How is her day like? How does she socialize and interact with friends? How does she like to be refreshed and entertained?
Example of a good entry: ‘Break the ice!” An app that let you buy virtual FSB for friends, to be redeemed for real drinks. For every two friends that redeem their drinks at the counter you get one free FSB that you can give away, as a virtual invitation to anyone, including strangers. That way you can connect with new people, and everyone likes to send and receive gifts.
Example of a bad entry: An ad that appear on Tracey’s mobile phone saying “Get a frozen beverage now and get a free movie ticket”. We don’t want to see price discounts or freebies only, unless this is part of a bigger, better, more original idea. We are looking for original thinking here, not copying what everyone has been doing for the last 50 years!
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 1,500€
- #3 상금 500€
Presentation with visuals and text (maximum 3 pages PDF)
The best ideas will inspire a new digital campaign or promotions that will be launched in the Australian market, as a partnership between Coca-Cola FSB and McDonald’s. We are looking for groundbreaking ideas to surprise consumers that are increasingly jaded and demanding and keep Coca-Cola’s FSB top of mind. Make sure your campaign, promotional idea or activity is doable.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Entries must be in English only.
- Your new idea must be for a frozen sparkling beverage from the Coca-Cola Company to be sold exclusively at McDonald’s.
- Do not reinvent the packaging or flavors. This is about communication ideas.
- Your idea must not be for children below 13. Please do not include any images of children below 13 or any visuals clearly appealing to children below 13.
- If you want to use them, you can find the Coca-Cola and McDonald’s logos here.
- Selected entries will be used on the Internet. Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must be compatible with Internet broadcasting. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.