Convince people that "compacted/concentrated" detergents work as well as normal ones.
P&G has developed smaller “compacted” bottles for its detergent brands like Ariel and ACE. The way it works to achieve the same cleaning performance is very simple: formulas include more active ingredients and with less products used, they clean perfectly. The package is smaller but only that! In Latin America, people are not used to compacted detergents; they see a smaller packaging that is more expensive that their current detergent and they don’t want to buy it because they feel “cheated”. They like abundance and things that come in large quantities.
They don’t want to put less detergent in their loads, because they think it is not enough and the stains won’t go away. They need to be told that using less is perfectly fine, and to be reassured. The challenge is to change habits and to convince people that there is no difference in performance (perfect cleanliness and same amount of shirts can be cleaned) between the bigger and smaller package. Compaction does not mean “less for less” but “less for better”
In order to change the habits of Latin American countries, create a convincing poster that tells an engaging story in order to reassure buyers about compacted detergents, and explain the no-difference/equivalence versus non-compacted products. Your poster should bring to life the fact that using less product will deliver the same great cleanliness and yields exactly the same.
Imagine you’re talking to your friend. You’ve tried compacted detergent – you used less product in your laundry loads and you’ve noticed the results are as good as when you were using a bigger diluted dose. You want to tell your friend about it because she always buys the big bottle/box, and she thinks putting more detergent in the washing machine will clean more!
How can you visualize the “no-difference/equivalence” idea in a poster? And then imagine yourself talking to her; what will you say to convince her?
We would like you to create more than just a poster! It’s a poster and the elements of speech that will convince people. So your entry should be made up of:
- a visual with a tagline
- the story to go with it.
We don’t want you to explain why compaction is better. For instance, a poster that explains that compacted formats are better for the planet because they consume less plastic is NOT what we’re looking for. Instead, you shall focus on bringing to life the fact that compacted formats offer the same as big formats. Your poster is aimed at reassuring people and convincing them.
Your ideas will help Ariel and ACE to create a communication directed at women in Latin America in order to change their habits so that they choose compacted detergents. When looking at your poster, a woman should think: “So I understand the equivalence between the compacted format and the diluted one, and the compacted one actually delivers the same performance and yields the same! My clothes will be clean and fresh, exactly as I want them to be! Now I am reassured about compacted formats and I will buy them.”
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
A bad idea for this contest would be an idea around the fact that compacted format is sustainable and that for this reason people should buy it. This is not what this brief is about.
- #1 상금 3,000€
- #2 상금 2,000€
- #3 상금 1,000€
- #4 상금 1,000€
- #5 상금 500€
Poster + story in text (2 pages max PDF)
To be selected as winners, the ideas must be understandable straight-away. They should be simple and convince people.
이 공모전을 위한 가이드 라인
- Avoid ideas that could have a sexual connotation.
- Use Ariel or ACE.
- Use the products shots and the logos provided in the toolkit.
- Entries should be in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Authorizations and licenses to use protected elements (incl. music, photos..) must include at least: (i) the right to incorporate the protected elements in new works that are derived or based upon these elements, (ii) the right to use for commercial purposes and (iii) the right to use on the Internet. You must be able to provide a written proof of these authorizations and licenses at any time.
eYeka 표준 가이드라인
- 제출작품에서는 어떠한 개인 정보도 보여서는 안됩니다. (이름, 연락처, 이메일 등)
- 우승자로 당선이 되면 사용될 경우를 대비하여 작품은 고화질로 보관해주십시오.
- 공모전에 제출을 고려하고 있는 작품은 본인의 것이어야만 합니다.
- 해당 미디어를 제공한 각각의 제작자와 작업자로부터 서면 허가를 받아야 합니다.
- 본인 것이 아닌 작업물(음악, 사진, 디자인 등)이 있다면 사용한 음악 및/또는 이미지가 본인의 창작물인지 아닌지를 미디어 설명에 기입하고 사용 권한을 부여한 라이센스의 링크를 제공하십시오.
- eYeka는 회원님께 문서화된 증거나 eYeka와 우리의 고객이 공모전 규정 사항에 따라 작품의 사용할 권한이 있음을 증명하는 것 같은 문서화된 확인 증서 전부의 사본을 요구할 것입니다
- 위의 규정에 부합하지 않는 작품은 본 공모전의 심사 대상에서 제외됩니다.